Sanjole is a leader in LTE and WiMAX testing with expertise in innovative wireless technology. Sanjole provides problem solving capabilities from inside the wireless network through over the air analysis tools that provide visibility into events spanning multiple layers.
Sanjole has been involved from the very beginning of WiMAX as a test vendor in the first plugfests for both fixed and wireless devices. Our work with the WiMAX Forum and 3GPP combined with extensive experience in interoperability trials gives Sanjole deep insight into the complex technical issues specific to the LTE and WiMAX community.
Our management team has vast experience in both RF design,Digital processing, FPGA programming and software implementation. These skill sets allow us to provide unique solutions to the market place which ultimately drive quick identification and problem solving abilities. Our solutions focus on combining the strengths of RF analysis tools with protocol analysis capabilities at the upper layers.
Our customers include industry leaders and innovators. Click for a partial listing of our customers and partners.
Sanjole’s newest over-air, wireless communications analyzer
Sanjole’s WaveJudge, the first over-air monitor solution to give you real-time visibility into the interaction between protocol and physical layers in wireless transmissions, has gone modular and is now more scalable, customizable, and cost-effective than ever.
Called the WaveJudge 5000, our newest over-air, wireless communications analyzer gives you greater capabilities and ease in testing and troubleshooting, while upholding renowned Sanjole test features that enable users to:
- Understand the interactions between the mobile station or user equipment and the base station at all layers
- Identify complex causes of interoperability problems
- Improve the performance of the overall wireless connection
- Verify base station behavior from an over-the-air interface, including complex antennae and modulation schemes
- Evaluate the impact on performance of MIMO, beamforming and scheduling
- Capture wireless conditions in the field for replay in the lab
- Accurately identify anomalies that affect throughput and delay